LeveL 3 Award in Education and Training
Who is this qualification for?This qualification is designed to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers and/or Local Authorities.
How long will it take?
The total qualification time for this qualification is 120 hours and of this 48 hours are recommended as guided learning hours.
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training.
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training.
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training.
This qualification is assessed by the completion of a portfolio of evidence.
- You must be 19 or over
- You must be considering a subject for delivery and have achieved/be aiming to achieve a qualification and experience for that subject/skill at the appropriate level
- You must have literacy levels suitable for reading and interpreting written tasks, and for writing clearly and coherently. You will complete a 30 minute hand written exercise at interview to demonstrate this.
Level 3 Award in Training and Education
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.